Andrew Birchall – Broker / Owner
I’m Andrew Birchall, and I’ve been a full-time St. Augustine Realtor® with more than 18 years of experience. I graduated from Flagler College in 1997 and joined St. Augustine Realty in 1998. Selling my favorite place has become both my career and my passion, and I’m proud to help serve our growing region.
- Seller Representative Specialist Designation – SRS
- Past President – St. Augustine / St. Johns County Board of Realtors® 2014-2015
- Realtor® Of The Year – 2012
- Florida Realtors Board of Directors 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015
- Florida Realtors® Young Professionals Network Committee – Vice Chair 2013
- Past President – St. Augustine / St. Johns County Multiple Listing Service 2010-2011
- Florida Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate 20011
- Top Producing Agent, St. Augustine Realty -1997 thru 2015
- Officer and Director, St. Johns County Board of Realtors, since 2003
- Officer, Board of Directors, St. Augustine American Cancer Society Board of Directors
- Past Vice President and Active Member, Ancient City Road Runners, since 2000
As a St. Augustine Realtor I deliver local experience. An ear to the ground and active community involvement. These are the qualities that have helped me maintain an edge in the St. Augustine realty market and have allowed me to pass that edge on to the clients I serve.
Aiden Lynch – Broker Associate
Cead mile failte is Gaelic (Irish) for One hundred thousand welcomes, here at Birchall and Company we welcome you to the beauty and culture of NE Florida.
I have been a real estate practitioner for over 2 decades; the first few years working in London and the past 20 years working in Florida. The St. Augustine area is where I have chosen to live, school and raise my kids!
I graduated from the University of Greenwich in the UK and was then hired by Edward Lewis Surveyors in the West End of London to work in their commercial sales division. Instructions from sellers included inspections, valuations as well as sales and marketing of retail, office and industrial properties. I obtained my professional RICS designation before returning to University of Ulster for an MBA program.
My time in Florida has been extensive. I have managed sales transactions totaling more than $0.6 billion dollars. This was achieved partly as Vice President for a large developer and partly as residential sales for small and large brokerage operations. I strive to find the best deal possible for my clients and love living in this part of the country.